Sic Bo looks quite complex at first but once you understand the layout the game is simple to play. You have many different betting options e.g. the total of the three dice and any single number two specific numbers or a combination of numbers. Each bet has a different payout and you can place as many bets as you like.
There are five basic rules for playing Sic Bo you should know:
- You can bet on a specific number that should appear on all three dice. Obviously, it’s the least likely win, since there are 216 dice combinations and only one is 1, 1, 1 or 2, 2, 2, or 3, 3, 3 or 4, 4, 4 or 5, 5, 5 or 6, 6, 6. If you win, however, you will receive a payout of 150 to 1. In proportion to the odds are at 1: 216, which gives the house a big advantage.
- You can bet on a number that appears on two out of three dice. This is called double, so 1, 1 or 2, 2 or 3, 3 and so on. This throw pays 8: 1, but the odds are already at 5.82%, as there are 12 ways to throw this combination.
- You can bet that the same but any number from 1 to 6 will appear on all three cubes, that is, 1, 1, 1 or 2, 2, 2 or 3, 3, 3 and so on. This is the unspecific or any triple and payouts 24 to 1. So you have 6 times better odds than the triple. The probability is 6 out of 216, or 2.78%.
- A “small” bet can be bet on the sum of the dice eyes and if they give 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10, with the exception of the triples. Therefore, the three times 1 is not a winning bet, as well as the 6 and the 9, which gives the house the advantage.
- Like a “small” bet, “big” bet is a straight bet. One can bet that the sum of the three dice gives 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 or 17 – with the exception of the triple. That’s why the 18 total (three times 6) is excluded, as are the 12 and the 15.
If you are looking for a real money Sic Bo site to play money, well, you can find it at SBOBET. Playing at SBOBET will also help you to take advantage of bonus and numerous cash prizes.